Saturday, June 27, 2009

At 16, I was a bitch.

When I was 16 years old I had a romantic relationship with a 33 year old single mom, she later raped me but that's not the point of this post. I found this country song I wrote for her while I was waiting for her to work on my knee. You see she was a physical therapist and I was a football player, it's a good ol' American love story.

When I sang it to her she slapped me, and I cried with her, but neither of us understood what we ere crying over so she slapped me again. I cried harder because this time I knew why I was crying, the second slap had hurt much worse than the first one. Anyway, here is the country song.



I wish I could compose like you.
Every breath is a symphony.
Every breath you give to me.
I wish I could breathe like you.

Every blink I long for you.
Hoping you'll reopen soon.
Life's so dark without your eyes
Flooding my existence with light.

Every time you laugh
You add a year to my life.

Every time you smile
You add a year to my life.

Every time you speak my name
You add a year to my life.

I can't wait to die old with you
At the age of 6005.



The End

No comments:

Post a Comment