Sunday, January 10, 2010

your mouth turns me off.

I've never considered myself a boob guy nor a butt guy rather I've always been obsessed with voices. People who know me can vouch, it's always the first thing I comment on.

Far too often, I will be physically attracted to someone and maybe even into their personality but then the way they talk completely turns me off.

It goes beyond accents, I like most accents with a few exceptions. It could be the way their mouth moves, it could be their teeth or gums when exposed or it could be their voice. Let me give you some examples...

1) If you ask me, Natalie Portman is the most gorgeous woman alive, if I saw her in person I might be tempted to rape her. Now imagine if Natalie had that scratchy party girl voice. As if she removed her vocal chords every night and soaked them in a glass of whiskey by the sink. At that point, I don't think I could rape her. Sometimes raspy is nice but I've talked to some girls who have extremely raspy voices. Turn off.

2) One thing I'm not fond of is an attractive slender woman with a man voice. What the fuck happened to your voice? What's the reason for this? I apologize if you have a man voice, it doesn't make you any less of a person, just know I am never going to fuck you.

3) Slow talkers drive me nuts, minimum mouth movement, monotone, crawling cadence. Please leave me alone.


What kind of voices turn you off?
Is it enough to be a deal breaker?
Do you like Natalie Portman?

No comments:

Post a Comment